Our managed services are the most sought after service that we provide here at Charlotte IT Solutions because of its high versatility and common usefulness. This is a service that is beneficial to any company that is looking to grow and get ahead all the while saving money in the long run.
We can provide your company with a piece of mind as you know that you will never have to worry about your companies computer technology not performing well. This jack of all trades service is a key service for any company to employ, no matter if it is small, medium, or an enterprise.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS THAT OUR MANAGED SERVICES PROVIDE ARE:
- A Reduction in your company’s Expenses and a clear ROI.
- A Piece of mind that comes from 24/7 monitoring and management that employs a protective approach.
- Resourves that you can allocate to strategic project management instead of Day-to-Day Management.
- Access to our highly trained specialists.
- Predictable payments that won’t catch you off-guard.
THE SERVICES THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE ARE:
- Consultants that will walk you and your employees through problems via the phone.
- Or take control of your desktop via remote desktop technology.
- Proactive monitoring of your network, workstations, and servers.
- Monitoring of your back up files.
- Monitoring of your Virus Protection.
- Monitoring of your E-mail and database systems.
- Monitoring and installation of critical patches and security updates.
- Ongoing maintenance and planing by our consultants.
Those benefits are great for any company and are universal. They don’t only benefit large enterprises and they don’t only benefit small companies, they benefit all. Furthermore, we utilize only the best technologies in our managed services which allow your business to run smoothly without a hitch.
Now, you have probably noticed that “managed services” is plural and this is because there are multiple services that your company receives.
Those services are instrumental in running a successful business because they allow your employees to focus on their jobs and not on their computers. This ultimately improves the efficiency of your company and improves your bottom line.