- 5+ years of Desktop, Server, & Networking Technical Support or related experience.
- Experience with any of the following: Autotask, Syncro RMM, Avast or other related MSP software experience
- Networking Products, Ubiquiti, SonicWall, Cisco, VMWare, Dell
- Good understanding of Active Directory: manipulating users/groups and doing Office 365 Administration.
- PC/Workstation migration and setup
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting firewalls/switches, wireless access points and VLANs.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Office 365 and Microsoft’s Software/Applications.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server & Windows Workstations
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting MAC workstations
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, subnetting, routing) and essential server administration (Active Directory user/group management, Exchange mailbox creation)
- Ability to troubleshoot and configure hardware such as printers, laptops, etc.
- Good understanding of firewalls to get clients remotely connected with VPN.
- Experience working with and providing support utilizing Remote Management Tools.
Experience with the following:
- Windows Server 2008-19
- Remote Desktop Services
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft Exchange 2010-16 and/or Office 365 Exchange Online
- VMWare and/or Hyper-V
- Remote Access VPNs
Management and/or troubleshooting of the following technologies:
- Confident and comfortable with client facing activity
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Great personality
- Understands we all fail at times but does not give up
- Loves working in a team environment
- Time management
- Detail oriented and comfortable with providing good documentation
Desired Skills: (But not required. Relevant experience will work)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Server+
- Wifi Access Points
- Routers and Switches
- AutoTask PSA
- Syncro RMM
- VoIP Phones Systems
IT Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer that provides opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.