Looking for a career in IT with a fun, fast paced, and exciting company? Do you thrive in environments that are challenging and provide opportunity of learning new skills every day?
We are offering a terrific opportunity in a company providing a wide range of IT Support solutions to clients across the Southeast. You will receive professional skills development, ongoing training unlike any other company, and career growth to senior network engineer.
We are located in Charlotte, North Carolina and support all types of industries in the metro area. This is a full-time position with an excellent employee benefits package. *Local candidates only please.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing inbound customer support requests while providing solutions that best fit our customer’s environment and needs. The position would provide top level job experience for the person looking to continue their career in IT services. Some expected roles for this position would include, but not limited to: phone support, traveling to our client offices for scheduled on site network maintenance, and upgrades to resolve a wide range of IT tasks. Terrific customer service is an absolute must!
- Seeking a technical support engineer with 5+ years of working on computer systems and network design
- Requires working experience with Windows 10, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Requires working experience in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Cloud Services
- Possess experience with Microsoft Hyper V, Azure Cloud and Microsoft 365 systems administration
- Document, track and monitor IT communication, while resolving support tickets in a timely manner
- Knowledge in routing configurations and VLAN networks
- Generate daily Summary of Activity Report for all clients visited
- Must be eager and willing to learn new technology and continue to re-energize themselves by taking initiatives and new responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills, able to interact directly with customers and vendors in a professional manner daily. Also required to communicate effectively with upper management, vendors and our team members
- Possess working knowledge in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies
- Provide information and/or follow up on customers pro-actively
- Provides support with documentation, write up instructions, and procedures
- This individual will split their workdays from in house support travel to client offices in the Charlotte area for scheduled IT support visits