We are offering a terrific opportunity in a company providing a wide range of IT Support solutions to clients across the Southeast. You will receive professional skills development, ongoing training unlike any other company, and career growth to senior network engineer.
We are located in Charlotte, North Carolina and support all types of industries in the metro area. This is a full-time position with an excellent employee benefits package. *Local candidates only please.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing inbound customer support requests while providing solutions that best fit our customer’s environment and needs. The position would provide top level job experience for the person looking to continue their career in IT services. Some expected roles for this position would include, but not limited to: phone support, traveling to our client offices for scheduled on site network maintenance, and upgrades to resolve a wide range of IT tasks. Terrific customer service is an absolute must!
- Seeking a Network Technician with 5+ years of experience to provide IT support remotely and on site to clients in the Charlotte Metro area
- Requires working experience with Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Requires working experience in Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Cloud Services
- Gathers and prioritizes Information Technology (IT) and communications service issues. Resolves or escalates problems to higher level engineer where required.
- Document, track, and monitor IT communication, while resolving support tickets in a timely manner
- Generate daily Summary of Activity Report for all clients visited.
- Must be eager and willing to learn new technology and continue to re-energize themselves by taking initiatives and new responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills, able to interact directly with customers and vendors in a professional manner daily.
- Required ability to communicate effectively with upper management, vendors, and our team members.
- Provide information and/or follow up on customers proactively
- Provides support with documentation, write up instructions, and procedures
- This individual will split their workdays between providing remote support and traveling to client offices for onsite support
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree from a two-year college or technical school in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a Windows Server based environment
- Working knowledge in a Windows domain environment.
- Working knowledge with Windows 10, Apple OS, iOS, and Android OS
- This individual must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office and third-party software
- This individual will provide general phone support to different clients with different environments that range from less than 10 employees to over 100 employees
- Valid Driver’s License and suitable transportation
- Ability to travel locally as required.
- The following certifications are preferred:
- Network +
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals